Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're going to AUSTRALIA!

Well, that didn't work. I was planning to have all of the blog entries for my trip report written before I left on my trip this weekend, but I only got halfway there. BLame my MATHS 255 lecturer--assignments and tests got in the way.

It's been a pretty busy and stressful two weeks, but now I'm super excited and ready to head to Sydney tonight for my birthday weekend. This was my present from my parents, my family, and myself: tickets to Sydney on Emirates one way and LAN Airlines on the way back. I'll be in Sydney for portions of four days (two full days) and three nights, and I have some cool stuff planned...including a visit to ANZ Stadium for the Preliminary Finals for the Telstra NRL Premiership (Rugby, a.k.a. Australian Rules Football), which just happened to be taking place on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to that.

So, probably no blog posts in the next four days. Hopefully when I get back I'll have some free time to finish up my South Island trip report, and then talk about Sydney, and then maybe even have some time to write about things other than where I've been! And who knows, maybe I'll run into Oprah in Australia...

1 comment: