Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bus Video Finally Up!

I finally got around to editing (and re-editing) the video I took on my South Island bus trip. It's certainly not HD quality, but it should give you a good idea of what was flying by me outside on each day of my trip. I have a bunch more footage (the original was over 8 minutes long, and started to get tedious to watch), but this is probably the most interesting stuff. Enjoy!

NB: I recommend clicking on this link to watch the video directly on Youtube for a better viewing experience. For those interested, the song is "Get a Move On!" by Mr. Scruff, with a small edit by me to splice together an extended intro into a shorter version of the song. I also highly recommend watching the official music video: just search "Get a Move On" on YouTube. And if this video is too fast-paced for you and you want to see the full 8.5 minute version, I can upload that too. Just let me know in the comments section if you want to see it.


1 comment:

  1. Great video! Watching it in 480p on Youtube is pretty slick. Nice work. It's hard to believe the whole South Island looks like that! It's one bucolic landscape after another. Not quite like D.C. We should do more hiking!

    ReplyDelete