Thursday, June 24, 2010

Specifics

Here are some details of my trip and New Zealand that you might be wondering about.

I leave on the 4th of July from Manchester, NH via Phoenix, AZ, and Los Angeles, CA. If everything goes according to schedule, my flight (Qantas 26) leaves LAX near midnight on the 4th, and arrives in Auckland at 7:25 am on the 6th of July. I return to the US on Tuesday, November 16th.

New Zealand is 17 hours ahead of the East Coast. When it is 8 PM on Monday on the East Coast, it is 1 PM on Tuesday in New Zealand.

I will be shutting off my American cell phone on the 4th and not turning it on again until I get back. I'll post my NZ cell phone number here once I get one. You may be able to text me for minimal additional cost, but check with your cell phone provider before you do so.

Stay tuned for more details about New Zealand, Auckland, and my address.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, so you're traveling...into the future?!

    ReplyDelete